Superintendent's are responsible for overseeing every phase of a construction project from the initial planning to its completion. Our superintendents work on teams that are responsible for the development of preconstruction budgets and estimates. They are expected to monitor expenses in order to ensure project budgets are being met. It is required that superintendents maintain all records pertaining to labor and material costs, coordinate the work carried out by laborers and tradespeople as well as help create schedules for projects.
- Minimum of four years experience in project or construction management positions
Office Intern assists with general office, HR, IT, Accounting and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Office Manager. Additionally, the Office Intern shall assist with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- High degree of organizational skill.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers within and outside the company without prompting or micromanagement.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Articulate communication skills - verbal, pictorial and numerical.